courtesy of Bobby Flay @ FoodNetwork.com
This recipe calls for a lot of corn! You may want to cut the recipe in half or even a quarter!Ingredients
8 ears organic corn
Garlic butter, recipe follows
1/2 cup grated cotija cheese
4 fresh limes, quartered
2 tablespoons chopped chives, for garnishGarlic Butter
1 sticks unsalted butter, slightly softened
4 cloves garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
1/4 habanero pepper, seeded
1/4 bunch fresh chives
Salt and freshly ground black pepperMethod
- Combine butter, garlic, habanero, and chives in a food processor and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Peel back the husks of the corn without removing them. Remove the silks and recover the corn with the husk. Soak in large bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
- Remove corn from water and shake off excess.
- Place the corn on the grill, close the cover and grill for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Unwrap corn and brush with the garlic butter.
- Sprinkle with the cotija cheese and squeeze with lime.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives, to garnish.