courtesy of Minimal Eats
Sangria is a typical Spanish drink made with wine, fruits and some sweetener. This version is made with grape juice and fruits, it’s alcohol-free.Ingredients
4 cups white grape juice (1 l)
1/4 cup blueberries (40 g) + 3/4 cup blueberries (120 g)
1 cup orange juice (250 ml)
Juice of 1 lime + 2 limes
- Blend the white grape juice with 1/4 cup blueberries (40 g).
- Pour this liquid mixture in a jar or bowl.
- Add the orange and the lime juice. Stir until is well mixed.
- Place ice in a jar, add the liquid mixture, the chopped fruits (2 oranges, 2 bananas, 2 limes and 2 peaches) and 3/4 cup of blueberries.
- Let the sangria stand in the fridge for about 2 hours.