courtesy of Catherine McCordIngredients
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
5 cups warm water
2 tablespoons vegetable bouillon, i like to use organic better than bouillon instead of the cubes
1 head cauliflower, chopped (about 4 cups)
3 cups peeled and chopped carrots (about 8 medium carrots)
1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon saltMethod
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook the onions for 3 minutes, or until soft.
- Dissolve the vegetable bouillon in the water and add to the pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are fork tender.
- Using an immersion blender or standing blender, puree all of the ingredients until smooth.