courtesy of Allrecipes.comIngredients
5 medium beets, peeled and quartered
5 apples, cored and chopped
2 heads fennel, trimmed and thickly sliced
1/2 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
ground black pepper, to tasteMethod
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the beets, apples, and fennel in a large roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey Dijon salad dressing, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the beets, apples, and fennel and mix well.
- Roast in the oven for 1 hour or until the beets are tender.