courtesy of Christine, from the blog Be mindful.be human.Eat
Makes one beautiful quart jar, or adjust the recipe for whatever size container you wish to use! It's simple and delicious!Ingredients
½ head of cauliflower, cut into small pieces
12 carrots, peeled, remove head and tips, cut to fit into jar
6 cloves garlic, pealed
2 Tbsp mustard seeds
4 Tbsp white sugar
2 cups white vinegar
2 cups of Water
2 cups water
4 Tbsp salt
1 Tbsp coriander
2 Tbsp black peppercorns
½ tsp red pepper flakesMethod
- Add 6 cloves of garlic into the bottom of the jar.
- Add carrots and cauliflower to fill the entire jar.
- Add mustard seeds into jar.
- Place water and vinegar into a saucepan and bring to a boil. ...
- Add sugar, salt, coriander, peppercorns and red pepper flakes. ...
- Turn off heat and cool to room temperature.