courtesy of Squidoo.com
Zucchini Linguine is delicious when served for dinner with Toasted Garlic Bread. Mangia!Ingredients
1 One pound package Linguine
2 medium sized Organic Zucchini, sliced thin
4 medium sized fresh Organic Tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1 medium sized Organic Onion, chopped
1/4 cup fresh Organic Parsley, chopped
3 Tablespoons Olive oil
3 Organic Garlic cloves, minced
1 Teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
Salt and Pepper to taste
Grated Parmesan to seasonMethod
- Cook Linguine by following the directions on the package.
- Heat Olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook until slightly brown. (approximately 15 seconds)
- Add Zucchini and Onion Stir-Fry until tender-crisp. (Approximately 5 minutes)
- Add Tomatoes, Parsley, Basil, Oregano and salt and pepper and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Toss the Linguine with the Zucchini mixture in a large bowl, gently.
- Top with grated Parmesan.