courtesy of Gino D’Acampo’sIngredients
6 TABLESPOONS OLIVE OIL
1 GARLIC CLOVE, PEELED AND FINELY CHOPPED
1 SMALL RED CHILLI, DESEEDED AND FINELY CHOPPED
6 SMALL CHERRY TOMATOES, QUARTERED
2 TABLESPOONS FINELY CHOPPED FRESH PARSLEY
200G BROCCOLI FLORETS
SALT AND BLACK PEPPER TO TASTE
40G FRESHLY GRATED PECORINO CHEESE TO GARNISH (OPTIONAL)Method
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic, chilli and tomatoes and fry for 2–3 minutes until the tomatoes are softened.
- Stir in the parsley.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until 1 minute away from being al dente.
- At that point, add the broccoli florets and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain the mixture and add it to the sauce.
- Mix well and season to taste.
- Pile the pasta into serving bowls or deep plates, and grate some Pecorino over it, if desired.