courtesy of Allrecipes.com
Healthy easy to make for lunch or dinner!Ingredients
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
6 cups canned kidney beans, drained
2 cups water
3 tablespoons chili powder
4 teaspoons prepared mustard
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
3 tablespoons soy sauce
4 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes
12 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese Method
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a medium skillet and saute onion and garlic until soft.
- Mash beans into the onion mixture.
- Gradually stir in water; heat until warm, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the soy sauce, chili powder, mustard, cumin, and cayenne pepper.
- Divide bean mixture and mashed sweet potatoes evenly between the tortillas; top with cheese.
- Fold tortillas burrito-style around the fillings and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until warmed through, about 12 minutes.