courtesy of Lauren W.
Prep time: 15 minutes, Bake: 55 minutes oven 350deg.Ingredients
1 1/2 cups organic flour
1 teaspoon organic cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon organic ground nutmeg
1 cup organic sugar
1 cup finely shredded, unpeeled organic zucchini (I use the whole zucchini not matter the size)
1/4 cup olive oil (or whatever you prefer)
**optional 1/2 cup of walnuts or pecansMethod
- Prep bread loaf pan with \"grease\" I like to use one pat of organic butter
- In a medium bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; give it a mix with a fork & set aside.
- In another bowl mix sugar, shredded zucchini, oil and egg.
- Add the dry mix to the wet, just until moistened.
- Bake at 350* for 55 minutes on center rack.
- Cool completely and enjoy! Use foil to store or Ziploc to freeze.