courtesy of tasteofhome.com
There's plenty of both crunch and cream in these party appetizers. Fresh chives help them really stand outIngredients
12 mini sweet peppers
1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup minced fresh chives
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2/3 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheeseMethod
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut peppers lengthwise in half; remove seeds.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, chives, salt and pepper; stir in broccoli. Spoon into pepper halves.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet; bake until heated through, 9-11 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes longer.
- Cool slightly before serving.